Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 89 Jen's mean tricks

Here I used Jen's attention to the camera to try to eat the packaging
Today Jen gave me again some kind of product against some small animals (ticks and fleas). Most useless thing ever! I think we need a product against alligators and crocodiles, those are more dangerous.

Jen thought a while, then replied that the most efficient way against those is to give mommies lots of love.
I am suspicious she is trying to trick me, but I must admit, every day I give her kisses, and so far there are no alligators or crocodiles. Maybe Jen is right?!

Jen seems nice but...
I don't want to say bad stuff about Jen, but I must admit I don't always trust her anymore! She likes to trick me often. Here are some examples:

Sometimes she throws the ball, but then when I look she actually didn't throw it (mean Jen!).
Just throw it already!
Sometimes in the morning her alarm clock rings, she sits up and stretches. I get very happy and excited we are getting up! And then... and then Jen turns the alarm off and goes back to sleep! :(

Other times in the day, she gets me excited to go to the park, we get ready and go...and 30 seconds later we come back! (to get the wallet)
So then we leave again... 30 seconds later we come back again (for a supposed phone).
So then we leave again... 30 seconds later we come back again (for a lab coat or a stethoscope).
How mean is that?!!


Some days she takes me to school to have a fun day, and then I get used as patient of the day!


And finally she likes to trick me into being good. Exactly in the moments I want to express my opinion most (=bark) she usually has a yummy treat ready and stuffs it in my mouth. I am a polite dog, and I won't talk while I am chewing.

And when I finish chewing I forgot what I wanted to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment