Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 69 Special sleepover

Today I found that I had a new toy in my toy box:

 I found it funny until I noticed that toy was stealing other toys away :(


This afternoon we went to see Buddy, "Scarf" (forgot his name but it sounds like that) together with Molly. We also met another "me", dressed the same, same age and everything. I ran after him to scare him off (there can only be one of me!! I don't want competition!). Jen wasn't too pleased about that.

Then we went to the dorms where Jen used to live.
Great garden, I wanna live here!
Uggh, the inside part is not so big for each person


And finally, highlight of the day.....

....

...suspense...

...

...drumroll...

...we went to get Max for him to spend the night at our place!! Oh boy oh boy were we excited!
We ran to his bed to catch up on each other (I actually wasn't allowed on the bed)
Greeting level: out of control! 


We had a walk through Luzanky park. I'm not sure if Jen was trying to get us tired or muddy, but she succeeded on both!
Uff, he's taking all the blanket!
Nightwalk in drizzly rain: we had the park for ourselves!




No comments:

Post a Comment