Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 75 Dajan

I am not sure who Dajan is.
At first I thought it was me, because Jen is a slow learner and called me Dajan in the beginning, although I repeatedly corrected it was Mety. So then she called me Dajan-uuh-I-mean-Mety, then Daj-Mety, and finally Mety. (well now she sometimes calls me Kiwi, but I don't correct her anymore. She's a lost cause)

Maybe Dajan is some kind of ideal dog she imagines. She sometimes says "Aaawww how sweet! Dajan would have done the exact same thing!" or "Harumpf, Dajan could have done that a lot easier!"


"Don't worry, you're Mety, you're not Dajan number 2"
ah how nice, what a compliment...



I asked Molly and Max about it.
Molly said Dajan was the only big dog she  liked to play with
Max said she was a princess and his girlfriend...  until she broke his heart and didn't want to play with him anymore...
Kiwi told me that Dajan is the first dog she trained to act cute and get food from Jen, and secretly give it to her, and in exchange, Kiwi would spare her life. I don't know if to believe her...
Kiwi showing me her butt when I offer to play with her...
They all told me, that she used to live with Jen, and that one day she disappeared... Oh no! Jennifer always jokes about putting me in the oven and eating me! What if it's not a joke!?

So I ran to Jen and asked her about Dajan. She showed me this:
Dajan
Ah so basically Dajan is a dog like me, but she looks sillier! Jen scowled and told me that isn't true. She then mumbled "well, the ears were never as proportionate as expected..."

She told me that next week she will finally get to see Dajan! (ok so she didn't eat her, I'm happy to hear that!). She was so excited she was jumping and singing all over the house (yeah and I am not allowed to do that -_-). And then she started crying a bit and hugging me. How weird. I don't really understand her, and I don't understand if it's good or bad we will see Dajan, but it's an event I guess I'm looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment