Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 80 Late post


Humans have a little game. There are machines in town that spit out little pieces of paper called money. Humans like these papers. They make collections of them, and they give it to each other, demand it from each other, give it against food, fight for it...  Us dogs do the same but with sticks, and frankly our game is more interesting, we have big sticks, small sticks, nice sticks, tasty sticks, chewy sticks... human's papers all look the same to me, there is not much of a point to make a collection of them!

Anyway, Jennifer was late with giving some of these papers to the internet company, so the internet company was not happy and cut off the internet for 2 days.

Jen was happy because this forces her to study, but what will I do with the blog!

Today I am less sick, I only had breathing problems when I woke up, and they quickly disappeared. Jennifer is a bit sadistic, today we walked past a place with loud music, lights everywhere, big things moving and a crowd of humans. Aaah my head, I am starting to be sick again! Jen said this is called a fair, and I complained this was not fair!
Why would someone go on that?
(Jen said "let's get on that!)
After this we went to school for an andrology class about artificial insemination in horses (boring...) and in doggies (weee!!!).

My weeeee happiness turned more into an "uugggh" when they explained how they get the "insemination dose" and how they just put it in the female. Not romantic at all!


After class we went to see Atlas and Frankie.
Me, and tall Atlas and little Frankie!

They are the funniest pair because they are opposites! Tall and skinny, and the other small, stubby and long. They are nice guys, but I don't like it so much when they take my toys. OK fine, if you want to be technical, we were at their place so it was their toys. But remember Kiwi's wise words "finders keepers" so I picked a toy and ran.


No comments:

Post a Comment