Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 72 Popsicles and unwelcome friends

It's a beautiful day! Usually Jennifer has class, but exceptionally she has a day off! 
We went out with Bella and Nicky
 I was quite hot, so Jennifer made me popsicles!!! Jen is so nice!!
Yum!! I'll take the whole thing, thank you!
Scratch that! Jen is not so nice!
She just told me it is tradition to hide them, and I'd have to find them one by one like Easter eggs!
You want it?
Go and look for it!

Jen claims she loves animals. I do too. I met these reaaaally tiny animals who asked me if I could carry them a while. I said sure, they are so light, it is not a problem. But Jen was quite rude to them and kicked them off me. They didn't want to leave, so Jen had to pull them out!

Not only that, she said that she will protect me from getting others... She's not a very animal-friendly person if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment