Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 90 Water

Lecture of something
Today was a warm day again, so after school we went to the park with Griffin. Griffin has many food allergies so he cannot eat most types of meat. When he stayed over, he showed me that his kibble was fish-based.
Griffin and his mom discussing fishing

Griffin likes to splash in the water for fish. It looked like fun so I joined in...

That's when I heard a tornado behind me "NOTINTHEWATERNOOOOGETOUTGETOUTIMMEDIATELYYOUBADDOG!" Jen grabbed me out in a second and made me lay/stay.

She got really unhappy about water parasite, drowning blind people and something about yesterday's spot-on product against fleas that would be inefficient and I'd get lyme disease (talk about over-reacting geeze)...

Punishment: having an embarrassing mom...
In the park people do all sorts of things. They juggle balls that I am not allowed to steal, throw to each other frisbees I am not allowed to steal, eat picnics I am not allowed to steal...
I'm beginning to think humans' lives are all about annoying us dogs!
Here people are playing music...
that I am not allowed to join in on! :(

 We met Sunny, who is also going to be a guide dog. He will start working in 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment