Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 92 Prague

Today was auntie Renee's birthday, so we went on a day trip to Prague. Why she would not prefer 100 balls from Tesco is beyond me, but I didn't bug her with that.
At the trainstation
 We went with of course Bella, Griffin and Nicky and their respective moms. 4 dogs and 4 people!
Auntie Marianne being ridiculously photogenic
 Arriving in Prague there were so many people and their smells! (I say that in a good way, when Jen says that same sentence, she usually has a grumpy look) Anyway I got soooo sooo excited! Jen said this would not do, so the absolute first thing we did was go to the park to relieve a bit of my energy. She said she'd hope the heat would tire me, haha how naive!

I said let's race! Jen said heel  -_-
Park is more fun then!
After sightseeing for approximately 12 min, Jen and her friends declared they were tired and we sat down for ice cream and cold coffee. I wanted coffee too!


But Jen wouldn't give me. She showed me a book where it documents how this big guy called Obelix fell in a cauldron when he was a baby, and since then has super energy! She suspects something similar happened to me!

Eventually we got up to walk a bit more in the city. Jen was a bit scared of pickpockets, so she put all her valuables in her pocket on the side I walk on. I was a proud bodyguard, and when anyone came too close I overpowered them with my cuteness looks!
Jen and I with the famous clock

Prague is a city where a lot of people like to sell things. A bit like Brno, but here they are smarter they double the prices for the same things.
We found a lady selling beautiful pictures of animals.
No need to say, with 4 vet student moms we spent an hour in that spot.
 We went to a restaurant in the evening. The people there were so nice and they had prepared a bowl of water for each of us dogs. But that was human logic. Dog logic is drink a bit in each bowl to see which one tastes better. And the best water is usually in the bowl that the other dog is drinking in, so we end up all drinking from the same waterbowl!
 In the evening we went to walk on the famous Charles bridge. The bridge was quite nice, Charles must be some kind of famous architect!
Charles was probably a tall guy, I can barely see above the bridge!

All of us on the bridge

 Jen was becoming exceedingly slow, and I was tired of pulling her, so I released her by the water so I could run back and forth while she rests.
Griffin was running in the front. So I decided to follow him. And Marianne decided to follow me. And Jen decided to follow her. Bella and Nicky brought up the rear. And all the merry group of us followed each other through the bushes near the water for a jolly 10 minutes!
(and then we got to a dead end, Bella and Nicky blamed me, I blamed the Griffin, and the Griffin said he knew it was a dead end all along but he had seen a cool fish in the water!)


I really liked Prague! However there were a lot more people than in Brno, so it made my job more difficult. Jen said I went a bit backwards in my forward progress...

3 comments:

  1. GobblegobblegobblegooogooooGOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Love from your auntie Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a beauuuutiful butterfly!!! Love Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaha awesome :D
    michaliooooo

    ReplyDelete