Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 67 Routine

Jen doesn't like routines. That's what she says. But we pretty much do the same thing every weekday anyway!

We wake up around 6.
When the alarm rings, Jen is at her most vulnerable. She speaks in grunts and mumbles. Conversely I am at my most excited. I sing for her! :)

While she is trying to wash and get dressed, I play with Kiwi (who is also a morning creature).
To be awake, Jen has her first breakfast quickly, then we walk out the door so I can do my business (short 20 min walk in the park). When we get back home, she gets her second breakfast, and I get my first one (but I only get one :S).

Then, like most mornings, she leaves me at home while she goes and fixes broken animals. Sometimes Stef wakes up, so I can greet her and stay with her. But today, Stef was away, so we exceptionally had Molly :)
My "are you leaving me?" look
Around 11, Jennifer comes back and usually walks me a second time immediately, depending on when her next class is. After lunch, we go to the dog zone to get me tired, and then we walk to school. We take different routes as to not make it boring, and for me to get experience on different types of roads.


Usually we train on the way to school, but today we were with Molly, so we went off leash walking instead.

Molly is really cool. We are exactly the same!

Also she knows how to roll
which has the  funniest effect on humans! :)
Except she is smaller. And calmer. And has more white. And more polite. And wiser. And more barky, yet quieter in general. And more addicted. And more sensitive. And more adorable. And hunts more. And more asking for attention. And more welcoming.
And less hyperactive. And whines less. And less playful with other dogs. And less herding. And less annoying...




Except that, we are the same!




We got to school early anyway.
We met the puppy wolfdog once again from day 29. The puppy was quite cocky, and I didn't appreciate. I tried telling her so. But Jen wouldn't let me. She told me to behave. I am behaving, I just want to make sure little wolfdog knows who is the boss before little wolfdog becomes big wolfdog! :(


Jen made me "be nice" for the picture... -_-
Then we had a class. I was so happy we did! The class is in an old amphitheater-type room, and the floor is so cold, it was perfect to "chill out" and cool off!
After class we walked back home, and once again stopped in the park. We met Bamba, our upstairs neighbor! :)

Me, Bamba and Molly
You can see here I am extra-tired.
Here is a chart that explains how I do it (I stick my tongue out to the side!)

Finally almost home!

No comments:

Post a Comment