Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 73 Cometti


There is something I didn't write yet. My name is Cometti, and Mety is just the short version people use.
Well my complete full name is Cometti Opavia Hof, but Jennifer uses that only when I am in trouble...



Jen calls this the "who, me?" face
That's what I do when I sense I am in trouble
That's a good girl, come closer, smile, that's my bab...
COMETTI OPAVIA HOF, GET OFF MY CAMERA!


Anyway it was crazy on the main square! There were thousands of people chanting my name!
Well not EXACTLY my name, they got it a bit wrong, instead of Cometti I heard them chanting Cometta, but there were too many peole so I didn't correct them.

And in honor of me, they were watching people running after a little ball! I was very pleased and excited!
Finally, people appreciate my prestige!!

Jen (as usual the party-pooper) said it wasn't really for me, but for the city's hockey team, and it wasn't a ball but a palette that the people were running after. Yeah whatever, she's just jealous nobody is cheering for her! 
Mommy! I want a Kometa scarf now!

No comments:

Post a Comment