Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 83 Blansko


I had a bad day.

Jen totally ditched me to go see that stupid "Dajan" dog. That dog jumped on Jen, and Jen didn't even complain, but I did notice she was almost crying, so I stepped in to defend her with a big growl. That dog gave me a lick and paid no further attention to me. Jen made me lay to the side. She was all over the dog, petting and hugging her. I was confused.

Curious thing: I know that dog's smell. It's was all over my bed when I arrived for the first time at Jen's, and some of the toys have it too.

Not only does she get all the attention, but also had my toys first? That's it, I hate that dog! 
Retrieving a leash
Jen read the blog and is making me apologize for writing "stupid Dajan".
She also apologized herself to me, saying that next time she won't take me, or if she does that she would let me meet Dajan off leash so we could play and I could get to know her. She says Dajan is awesome and she's sure we could get along. I say I don't care anyway.
I also know how to retrieve, and stuff more fun than leashes!


No comments:

Post a Comment