Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 70 All you can eat


In the middle of the night, Stefani came home. Max made sure to bark loud and wake us all up so we know she came home. How thoughtful of him!
I slept between the bed and the wall

Then Max and I were giggling and playing, which didn't make Jen too happy but she fell asleep anyway. We had a lot of fun, but I can't write so much about it because Jen reads this blog...

However, when I woke up this morning, I was completely off the bed. Max was taking all the space and sleeping comfortably. Thanks man! :(

We went to the meadows and stayed out a couple of hours.



This afternoon, Jen went to an all you can eat buffet, she is good at that, she really stuffed herself.
This afternoon, I went to an all you can get wait buffet, I am good at that, I really bored myself.
I once got into the bag of dog food
It is the all you can eat buffet for dogs (lasted only 30seconds unfortunately...)
Later, I got to play with a pit-bull dog. I like them because I can play rough and they don't break or get scared. I told him there should be more dogs like him. He said that actually in some places, people are trying to get dogs like him banned, or have a specific rules for owning them.
He looked unhappy about this. I think it'd be awesome! I want specific legislation for me too! If you have a Mety, you must pet her every time she asks, even if you're busy! And you must play apport all day every day! And finally you must let her have all you can eat 3 times a week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment