Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 81 The garden


The garden in early afternoon


There is a square of dirt outside in the garden that I am not allowed to jump or run in, no matter what, not even if Kiwi sneaks in or a ball falls there. And what did Jen do this afternoon?? She spent most of the time IN the square :( Not fair!

Jen and I in the garden
Watering a Mety, maybe I will grow bigger?

Jen said she will plant things in this patch of garden! Things such as... food!
Weee I was very happy! But she said she would plant lettuce, radishes and tomatoes.
Flowers, vegetables and herbs. Bleh!
What?! :( I am tired of her eating always fruit or vegetables! I begged her to plant some meat, maybe chicken?! I can bring her an egg from the fridge!



Kiwi wanted to come and help.
But she mostly digs up things, and Jen kicked her out! (or actually we were out so she kicked her back in).


The weather is so nice, that there are plenty of dogs in the park! And most of the dogs are from veterinary students!
Liska, Lily, Tarzan, Bamba, Izzy, Kira, me and a random french bulldog

Here I'll post soon a video of some of the dogs I played with this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment