Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 155 Clothes

I love it! Best treat on earth!
Every day I get my ice-cream. It's a spoonful of nice dog wet-food mixed with water, and frozen in a yogurt cup. It's not fatty like human icecream, so I can look nice for the summer hehe...
I chry choo puch ish inchirely ih' my moush
buh ish choo cold!
Omm nom nom...

Today we went to find Molly's shoes because she needs them. Why does Molly get shoes and I don't? Kiwi has a little sweater that Jen puts on her when she's misbehaving (as a punishment haha). Why don't I get human clothes!?

Kiwi after she stole something
had to wear the sweater for 5 min
Molly's shoes. They don't fit me

I want high-heels, so I can look taller!



Jen said I do have clothes. Right! My working jacket, but that doesn't count, it's a dog clothes! I want real clothes!
Jen took out my period underwear... oops no! Nevermind, I don't want clothes anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment