Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 149 Microbiology

Hmpf, Jen is not letting me off leash any more! She doesn't trust me, she thinks I might go off and meet a guy. I am so infuriated she breaks our trust like this! Well, I probably would go meet a guy, but still! I should get the benefit of the doubt!
Jen, I am disappointed!
And usually, when we meet dogs while walking, approximately half are male, and the other half female. Well now it's either wizardry or a lot of cosmetic changes, but it seems to us we are meeting only (entire) males lately! I am delighted (and party-pooper Jen isn't).

Also, I just noticed nearly all of my regular friends from the park are male (not counting dogs of Jen's friends). Mety, Ronnie, Ziggy, Tafi, that boxer we always meet and I never know the name... only Ester is my female park-friend.
I miss these guys.
This evening, Jen's friend Tamar came over and we all studied on the porch. Jen said that of all the subjects so far, this one is the worst...

Bacteria and viruses... who cares?
Mycobacterium avium?
What about Astick throwem?

No comments:

Post a Comment