Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 132 Studying for milk class

The last 2 days have been very rainy, and we didn't go out very much (only a few hours! I am so mistreated!). And the park was empty so I was bored. I wonder where people take their dogs on rainy days, they still need walks?! (I know I do!)

The view over Luzanky park
So today, when finally the sun came out, we went to Kravi Hora (it means Cow hill but I can never find any cows) where there is a dog area AND and an outside cafe/bar, so I could play around, and Jen could study. Jen is studying for an exam about milk, so the name of the place is also fitting!
Obstacle course, quite fun actually!
I am starting the get the hang of this "agility". We don't go very often, and when we do there are always fun dogs to play with, but when we do the obstacles, Jen said I progressed very fast! Usually she bribes me into doing it with a stick, and for a stick, I'd do anything!
Jen studying... with a beer?
(yes this is the Czech republic!)
While Jen is studying I get bored and I wanna play fetch. Jen doesn't wanna play fetch ("I am busy, I have no ball and besides it's not good for you, you get addicted).
Addicted shmaddicted! Hmpf, I went off to use my Mety cuteness powers. I sat with an old lady, who took pity on me and gave me a ball. I took the ball and went up a young guy, dropped the ball in his lap, and again used my cute Mety eyes. Sure enough, for the next half hour he played fetch with me.

Jen, you suck! I found other people!
Eventually Jen came over and politely told the guy to maybe stop, because I sure as hell would never stop on my own. She made me bring the ball back to the old lady, and I walked like a martyr. Luckily a bunch of other dogs came so I went to play with them, and Jen resumed her studies.

Boxer I don't know, Giro, Tony, Me and Baffe (?)



No comments:

Post a Comment