Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 133 Surviving the heat at Castle Spielberg

Weeee Jen got an A in milk this morning! Let's go have fun now!
Unfortunately, now she has to study for another exam :( The subject is male animals! Not so bad I guess!


 First we went to a copy shop to print the material, because Jen doesn't even own a printer!

Then we walked up to Spielberg castle, and studied under the castle walls.
The castle is on a hill, surrounded by trees
Me and andrology on a castle wall.

 Jen makes fun of me because it's so hard to get my ears and my tongue to fit in the same picture.
It means I am thirsty! I finished the water already!
When it is hot like today, I finish a bottle of water within an hour. And then I put my mouth as close as possible to Jen's face and I breathe on her. She usually understands my message.
I *pant* AM *pant pant* THIRSTY!!
So we went to walk around to find a public restroom or some water. Water we did find, but I was not allowed to drink from it (because the water was treated chemically).
Oh no! I am so thirsty that I am seeing mirages of waterfalls!
But then, we found some water lodged between two branches of a tree! Weeheee!

We were both happy, Jen could go back to studying, and I could fit my tongue in my mouth again!
Distracting Jen from studying with my stick

Played with a wolf and a white me on the way home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment