Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 126 Festival

My school is in a crappy neighborhood, and today there is a festival to promote the image of the neighborhood with food and drinks, activities for kids and concerts. Gas' and I decided to go check it out!

We didn't really know where it was, just the general neighborhood, but somehow got lost on the way to the festival and ended up near a river!
Jen and Ale... you sure you know where you are taking us?
We started hearing music in the distance and followed the sound. It led us back into the streets near my school, and we finally found it. The roads were blocked off, and there were a lot of people, kids and dogs everywhere.
Beer, me, and music! Jen was happy
Jen was a bit scared to release me in all this crowd. Gas' was off leash and walking among the people, but Jen said I was too young and I should remain on leash. It's only a meter long which is not much space for me to walk. Jen put her drink down and I tried to be careful but I stepped on it accidentally. Oops it all spilled over!

I thought Jen would be angry, but she unbuckled my leash and told me to be gone and go play! Yay!

Food on the floor, unattended beer cups, excited children, rambunctious people... all that's boring. Gas' and I found a stick!!!

Gas' and I went looking for people to throw sticks for us
We found a person who played with us until dark :)

Jen was quite happy that I found people to play with including children. First of all, playing with the kids meant we were farther away from the stage and the live music. Second it was good because she doesn't get much of an opportunity to get me around kids. And thirdly we played the whole concert duration, which got me pretty tired by the time it was over!

No comments:

Post a Comment