Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 135 Birthday!!

Today I woke up feeling old and wise.


Just kidding! Today I got woken up by Jen singing to me that it's my birthday (but she doesn't sing so well, so it wasn't such a treat!). We were planning on going out hiking today... but it was all rainy!

So... we played with the ball thrower (I never get to do that on normal days!)

After exercise we went home and I got my birthday meal! She put beef chunks, chicken treats, pork drops, rawhide bones and an egg in the middle (and rice because she said she'd have to pick up the poo and it needs consistency). Anyway I gobbled it down as fast as I could, because Kiwi was coming dangerously close!
I also got a cow leg, several other bones and treats and a new toy! It's the one I picked in the store yesterday! :)

I wish it was a sunnier day, so we could all play out in the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment