Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day 152 Still bored, still micro

These days I am really bored. Jen tried to make a game to entertain me. I wasn't so impressed.
I don't know what she was expecting...
Microbiology is easy, why is Jen taking so long to learn it? I am thinking to put on blond wig on, and just go ahead and do the exam for her...

Treatment of Streptococcus in pig?
Amoxicillin of course!
Treatment of Moraxella in cow eye?
Gentamycin evidently!
Treatment of boredom in Mety?
Throw the stick of course!

Jen finally let me play with another dog. A non castrated male even!


But even with his "entireness" he was still 1/10th of my size. Still, I was happy to have a playmate!
On our walks I see no one!

I am the Juliet of "Romeo and Juliet"
Jen won't let me meet Romeo... nor Captain/Max/Jumper/Brownie....
Jen let me off leash!
Fido is not waiting for me behind that bush!


No comments:

Post a Comment