Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 130 Villa Tugendhat

Holidays are boring! I preferred when Jen was always busy and going places. Now I am getting a bit tired of the park.
We went to study in a cafe this time...
Yay a play area for children!
Can I go? Jen, you always say I'm a big baby!
Today we also went walking in the neighborhood behind our place. One of the houses is a very famous one made by a famous architect. Bleh, it looks just like any other house!

Wikipedia says that it was built on the principle "Less is more". Well it costs 16 euros to go in and visit it, so I am guessing the principle only applied to the architecture and not the price! Also it has so many windows, you can see most of it from the street.
Let's move along.
 I have an idea! I should make people pay to come visit me in my house! The price is 3 tennis balls and a bone!
My street! My appartment is the yellow down the street on the left.
And right behind is the park! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment