Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 134 Pet shop

Today we went to the pet shop! I was very happy!
But I was not allowed to be excited (well, I never am ;) almost never).

We went to all sections, fish, birds, rabbit, cat, ferret, dog...

I was confused about the fish.
They always forget to breathe?
I don't want any of this! Birds are enemies!
Dog section = paradise
In the clothes section for dogs I found a lot of outfits I liked!


We went to the toy section too. She told me to bring it. Bring what? She didn't say what? So I picked a toy and brought it to her. She looked at it, said she'd rather one that lasts more than 30 seconds, and she told me "apport" again but didn't say what. I was confused so I brought her a big rope-toy. She smiled and said ok! (I think she is losing her mind a bit)

Jen stuffed a lot of stuff in bags but didn't let me peek. I wonder why?
3 bags full!
In the evening we went to a concert in the park, and in the evening it was rainy, but we went to watch fireworks (I found both of them boring).
No pictures for fireworks, it was black and blurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment