Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 150 Fences and butterfly

Today, Jen woke up and said "ah-ha! I know the perfect place to let you off leash!".
Mety waking up
Why good morning to you too Jennifer...
 OK there is a concept I don't understand well. It's fences. Humans put a bar of some kind, and everyone is supposed to pretend it's an impenetrable wall...
Mety standing through a fence
What fence?
Mety jumping over a fence
Yay, a jumping obstacle!
Jen makes me stop and go back when I trespass on fences. What's the big deal? When people really want to make sure people don't go through, they make real fences! Not pretend ones!

Mety next to a really tall fence
THIS is a real fence.
Anyway, all this to say that today we went to the abandoned stadium. It's perfect, there is a huge field in the middle for me, and seats all around for Jen, and walls, fences and gates to prevent people and their male dogs from coming in.
Mety in the stadium

But to get in there, we had to climb a bit and... go through a fence. I thought this was forbidden! Jen said "well like you said Mety, if they really didn't want us in, they'd have made a real fence!". Finally! Jen acknowledges that I am right!
Mety and Jen going through a fence
Jen and I, being criminals
 Mwahahaaa I am so wise and smart now! I am on year old, one whole year old, and I know stuff! Hehe..
Jen studying with Mety by her side
Me, with all my knowledge, teaching Jen microbiology
And then we went food shopping, because Jen ran out of food days ago and was living off pasta, rice and lentils and eggs, and was probably going to start stealing my food soon if we didn't go grocery shopping today.
Mety with her jacket on ready to go shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment