Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 152 Sharing is caring

This evening, we went to pick up little Bella, because it's her mom's turn to go to the horse clinic, and Bella doesn't like horses so much.
Bella has a red carpet in her house. That's so smart! Her mom will never complain about making red spots everywhere!
We put Kiwi away, because Bella might eat Kiwi. Or Kiwi might eat Bella, not sure which would happen first.
I am not sure Kiwi would even taste that good. The other day I was watching a horror-movie about some Chinese people eating delicacies made from all different kinds of animals, including cats and dogs. Funnily enough, even the Chinese don't eat ferrets. That's how bad Kiwi must taste!
Me, photobombing Kiwi
I like Bella and I always try to play with her. I think she likes me too, but she does a great job of hiding it.

But it's not like I am not nice with her! Well no, I won't share my octopus toy and no, I won't let her close to the room where Kiwi is in. But I do allow her to to get the great honor of getting punched in the face with my paw. And I do allow her to drink from my waterbowl. Ain't I the absolute sweetest dog?
Me, being a good host... but NOT sharing my octopus toy!
She is allowed to sit closest to Jen
(only when Jen is studying, if Jen starts petting us, then I butt Bella out of the way)
After I ate most of dinner, I casually sat on my foodbowl. Jen caught on to that, and said "Good try, but nope, that ain't happening."

Well what else should I do?! It's my food! Well, no I didn't go hunt the meat. No I didn't help prepare it, it was ready-made. And no, I didn't have the money to buy it, and if I did, I couldn't go into a store to purchase it. And no, I didn't help in any way whatsoever to get it into that foodbowl, that doesn't have my name on it in the first place.

But... but... somehow, it's still MY food!
Bella will not get any of it!
I'll sleep the whole night here if I need to!
Jen said "Poor Belly! so mistreated!". Harumpf, I am the misteated!



No comments:

Post a Comment