Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 137 - 138 Horse clinic - Introduction

This week, I am not able to update what I do, because Jen is alllllll the time busy! She is working at the horse clinic (blech, I don't like horses!).

Thankfully, most of the time I stayed in a separate room while Jen went to treat the horses...
It has 2 beds, 2 desks and a  Mety spot. 
On her breaks (which are not often enough!) she takes me for walks around the university. She also let me visit the horse area and clinic.
The place where horses, run around in circles
I can be a horse too! Here's my first spectator :)
 On the outside paddocks, they keep the healthy horses, that are used in the riding school. Jen often tries to ride me too, but I always run away from under her... What?! She's like 60 kg!!
Saying hello to Lushka... or was this one Frentzen?
 Inside they have the patients. Jen always says I don't have enough patience... Well I see she has a lot! (like 15 of them!)
Keeping an eye on them when they move...
 I got tired, and found a place to sleep... Jen didn't let me stay there :( Hey, I can be a horse too!
Their boxes are quite comfortable actually :)
 Hem... Jen said ok, if you're a horse then here you go! and then proceeded to put a horse-harness on me...
In this picture I seem to have a flat tail syndrome o.O
Ooooops no! I don't want to be a horse anymore!
I'll go back and play like a dog... much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment