Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 146 Back to normal (boring) life


After this full week of work, I am a bit tired. We had quite a crazy timeshedule.
I still make red spots everywhere
whenever I get the chance
In bed with my toys


I still can't go on walks to the park, because of my great popularity with males, so we only go on leash around the neighborhood. When we get a chance, Bamba and Lily come and visit in the garden.


Jen started studying for another exam (this is just endless). This time it's about weeee tiny beings, smaller even then the parasites: microbes. And more specifically about ways of treating against them. For someone who claims to like animals, she sure has a lot of subjects about getting rid of them!
Oh my god!!! a hand!!!!
Last thing: I am slightly going crazy because it's been so long for me to run a couple hours straight. My brain is not meant for sitting around and resting!


No comments:

Post a Comment