Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 15 Back to training

After yesterday's frustration, Jen decided to take it slowly again.
We only walk when I am 100% focused. Which means we barely walk.

It took us 45 min to get around the block (with a 15 min park break in the middle)
Yesterday she said I was spoiled and I couldn't focus, now she is letting me have it my way. Haha fine! I like it better this way! After a while of standing in the same spot I look back at her, and then we move on.
When I'm done I give her the look
First we stopped at Griffin's.

Nickypod, Griffin, Molly, Bella and... me
I like this picture. My friends and I made a pact: each time Jen takes a picture with flash, we activate our laser-eyes. Don't we look so cool?

Then we went to town.
There is this guy who was so rude to us, he just stood there at looked at us without moving the whole time. Jen said his name was "Statue". Quite a stupid name if you ask me...
Mr. Statue
On the main square there was a demonstration. Jen was very happy. She said this is what France looks like 90% of the time. The other 10% they are on strike anyway.


The demonstration was about ACTA, an international agreement to enforce copyright property. Jen said it also infringed people's privacy by allowing governing bodies to put up a surveillance. I didn't understand everything but human people are weird.
Jen has a surveillance on me and you don't see me complaining! Oh wait, I do. Especially in this blog. Oh well   : p

Finally we also went to see Griffin's sister Ayla.
Ayla and I
Jen told me to look at the amazing view of Brno. I told her to look at the amazing view of a stick.

And we both ignored each others requests :)

No comments:

Post a Comment