Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 9 The duel with the Colonel


Day 9

This morning, as usual, we went to the park. I love playing with dogs, any dogs! This one dog had a coat on him, so I helped him take it off :)
With Fram
With Maggie
With Ellis and his coat

With Ester

With the gang



Then we went to walk the streets. Jen says it is to do a bit of training, but I know it's for patrolling the city in case there are more evil pigeons.
Sure enough, on the main square we found a bunch of them.

I recognized evil colonel Pigeon from yesterday. "You again!! This city ain't big enough for the two of us!"
All other pigeons left, but he stood his position.

The air was tense.
Not a fly dared cross us.
I knew this was it, the final duel.



Then...

Then Jen just stuffed my mouth with treats and pulled me in the opposite direction!!!!! Nooooooooooo my honor! My city! My credibility!!!
(Well but it was duck treats, my favorite so I reluctantly forgave her) 

Uff humans!! :(


We walked a bit more, in the cold, and I was sulking a bit. But actually we were both doing really good, Jen is walking more properly, so it cheered me up a bit.

Stopping for a street? So easy!!

Jen said we needed more of a challenge. We stopped to think where all the people were. On a Sunday morning... church! We headed over to the Thomas church on Moravske Namesti. Waaaah crowds of people were going in, there must have been a party or something!!
Let's go in!!
I really pulled to get in but Jen didn't let me. I think she lacks socialization, I should take her out more.





1 comment:

  1. hahahaha jen I love this! really made me smile :)
    from Bloty

    ReplyDelete