Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 7 Encounter with Colonel Pigeon


Day 7

Jennifer is not so good at walking on the steet. She constantly changes direction as if she can't make up her mind. I tried walking in front of her to show her, but every time I do she either stops walking or changes direction again. Poor her, I will try to be patient. I noticed if I walk by her side then we get a bit further. But she is slower than I am, and does a bad k noze, and then she is behind me and the problem starts again with her change of directions. Oh well with time she might get it.
I'm really trying to be patient with Jennifer... but my ears give it away


Today we went to the trainstation. Jennifer didn't understand the point of it. Unstead of taking the train, we just sat down outside on the stairs and watched the people go by. Some people stopped and petted me. Poor Jennifer, no one ever pets her, I hope she doesn't feel too sad.

While we were sitting there, some pigeons dared walk around us. I absolutely needed to tell them to fly away, this was our sidewalk!! But Jennifer held the leash strong so I couldn't go run after them. I really like Jennifer, but sometimes she doesn't understand the importance of things. In any case, I managed to handle the pigeon situation by barking, and the evil pigeons flew off. Jennifer is a bit rude and instead of thanking me, she made me lie down. Ufff she really needs a lot of training!
Evil pigeons

No comments:

Post a Comment