Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 24 The Horse

Heya!

Today I met the strangest looking dog!

It looked funny, it smelled funny and it moved funny.

I just had to tell him how funny it looked!
Jen said I had no manners (I admit it for this one she was a bit right).

We started far from the stable. From far he doesn't look so big, so I was ok. Then we walked around the stable, over and over getting closer every time. If I got too ruffled we would walk back and away. Eventually we got pretty up close.


I also discovered that this type of dog produces amazing little cakes. Warm, brown, sweet-smelling cakes.Yucks! said Jen. Yum, more for me I thought!

Then we went to class. It was about beef! (but they call it "internal diseases of ruminants" to make it sound less good, but that didn't fool me).

Yummy steak!
I studied very hard under the table, snoring the whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment