Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 18 On heat in the snow

I wanted to go to the park today, we haven't been there in ages! Jen said we couldn't because I am "on heat". On heat? Did she see the weather today!? It's so cold there is a snow blizzard outside!
On a walk earlier today, with LittleMe, Nicky and Griffin

We walked next to the park. I really wanted to go. I made my cutest face (see my profile pic, I tried something like that). Luzanky park looked empty of dogs, so Jen said maybe we could go...
Before we walk in

The split second I step in Luzanky
Males! Males everywhere! From all shapes and sizes! From all breeds and colors! Jen grabbed my rear-end and protected it fiercely!

I guess I am reduced to my nocturnal walks (which I like, but there is never anyone...)

Moravske Namesti at 23:30


No comments:

Post a Comment