Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 21 Muddy day

This morning, Ayla and I went to the bushy meadows, where there are rarely any other dogs around. Jen always takes the opportunity to turn everything into a lesson. As I was frolicking about, she showed me a really deep well. She told me to always watch my step and to be alert to dangerous traps such as this one. I guess I won't run as fast around here :(

Jen says I am perfect in this: I don't have a fear of heights, but I am cautious anyway
I love being in the bushes and meadows so much, I bring back as many samples as I can  (I don't have pockets, so I just store dirt and leaves under my paws between my fingers, and sometimes in my fur when I manage).

Ayla and I did a bet on who could carry the most.

I managed to get some barbed seeds on my neck!
But Ayla won the competition, her fur  is longer so it catches and tangles mud better :(

Back at home, I deposited my souvenirs on the floor.

Yay so much dirt!
Jen wasn't happy so much about the mud in her bedroom. She tried to brush all the dirt off of me so I don't spread it.
Yay so much fur!!
I really am a good dog: she didn't want mud in the house? I replaced it with fur! You can barely see the dirt anymore! I was really proud of my strategy.

However Jen said: "That's it! Off to the bathtub with you!"

Fine, but I need my privacy when I shower
I used the opportunity to show her how to shower with fur on. That way you don't need to use the laundry machine!
I never say no to a scratchy behind the ear...
Jen spent most of the day staying cozy in her bed. I took over the computer to blog this, and while browsing I found a really cool website written by an experienced guide dog. She gives advice to puppies like me. I am thinking of writing her that I my puppy raiser is a bit defective. Furthermore I am definitely abused, I demand a 50% raise in treats, free access to balls and the right to tell off evil pigeons!

No comments:

Post a Comment