Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 14 Horrible Jen

Jen does not understand me! Today was such a frustrating day!! All I want to do is have fun with my friends (or ball), and she always ruins everything!

And in the street she is so embarrassing in front of my friends! She dresses all lame, has no sense of fashion whatsoever, doesn't even wear her hat properly. And that's not only it, she makes ME wear little jacket, in a flashy yellow color!! :(
So then I try to walk as if I don't know her. And here comes the worst part: she absolutely INSISTS I walk right next to her by her side! So so embarassing!
I'm trying my best to pretend not to know her...
So then I try to get away, and what does she do?? She makes me stop, and PETS me in front of everyone else! How old does she think I am? I am not a kid anymore!!

Notice her hideaous sock/leg warmer

Thankfully I am the one with the good taste in fashion.
I have a tattoo on my ear and a piercing above my eye and I'm thinking of dying my fear purple, what do you guys think? :)

I wonder if Max would like me better like this
Jen says she hopes my "little adolescent crisis" will end soon. What adolescent crisis? She's the one making all the problems!


No comments:

Post a Comment