Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 20 Tug of war

Jen said she doesn't manage to keep me calm whenever there are exciting things around. Of course not, that's the purpose of exciting things: to excite! 

She said fine, if you must be excited, then I don't want to stop you from it. But then be excited about me.
That's why, the day after the "horrible Jen" day, she took a new resolution: to get me addicted to her attention, and thus started the tug-of-war period.

What, she thinks I am so cheap and easy that she can manipulate me in playing that game at whatever time?

I'm not getting addicted, I'm just...ooooh rope!! pulllllll!!!!!

Well... we played it home.
We played it in the park.
We played it on the street.
We played in the the fields.
We play it on the main square.
We played it on a bridge.
We played it during my dreams.
When are we playing it again? I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment