Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 28 Shopping

Today Jen let me semi choose directions of where to walk to. The tennis court was a bit of a too obvious choice, so I decided for something else.

C'mon Jen!


Waiting for green light to cross*

* I don't actually wait for the light to change color. I wait for Jen to change her mind.
When she does, she says "forward" in what she thinks is Czech (but she pronounces it all wrong).

I took us to the mall. I love shopping. I don't have money but Jen does. And coincidentally Jen hates shopping.

I made myself a little list of what I need:
Actually the treats are not for me. I've been thinking, I would like to train Jennifer with positive reinforcement.

For example, I like it when she let's me off leash to play with a dog. I'd give her a treat every time she unbuckles the leash.
I also like it when she gives me treats. So I guess I'd have to reward her back every time she rewards me?
It's this way, follow me!
Jen, are you seriously taking a picture in  the mirror of a changing room?
 In the main area of the mall there was an exhibit. Jen said it's a perfect place to calm down a dog like me.
It's so quiet and relaxing and... boring! Please don't leave me here!

Where is the pet shop in this mall?

No comments:

Post a Comment