Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 27 Old and wise

Today we went to the vegetable market with Nicky. Nicky is the older brown little dog. She barks at us young kids when we run to fast or play too rough.

Jen said I should listen to her, she is old and wise.

I noticed that the wise and smart people in movies always wear a white beard. Today I decided to try that look on me.
You shall not pass!
Jen washed the smudged mud away. She's right. It doesn't suit my personality ... yet :)


A few updates:

I would like to report that Jennifer is walking a lot better on the streets. We are stopping less and she is not often lagging behind. She has the compulsive behavior of shoving a treat in my mouth whenever we pass another dog, before I even get the chance to give them a piece of my mind (well too bad for her, the neighborhood won't know how well she is protected by a fierce dog, moi!)
Roar! 
I will report that Kiwi is still stealing my food whenever I don't finish my meal immediately. The nerve of her! She steals one kibble, one whole kibble!, and goes and chews it under the bed for 5 min. That usually gives me the time to finish the whole foodbowl before she gets back.

I wonder why she wears that mask over her eyes all the time. I wonder if it was Nature's way of warning people "Careful, this animal has no sense of private property". Stinky Rat said she does know what property is. But she said she follows these simples rules:
1. If I touch, it it's mine
2. If it's yours, it's mine
3. If rule 1 couldn't be applied, then me calling dibs works just as well
4. Once it's mine you can't have it back
5. I probably will hide it to ensure rule 4
Luckily she hides most things under the desk, behind her cage or under the bed. So I find everything easily again!


Speaking about eating, Molly decided to not eat my nose anymore. I appreciate that very much, as I use it to read my messages in the park.


Fido said he gained some weight and went on a diet
Hey guys! Trixie just left the funniest urine! Come smell it!


No comments:

Post a Comment