Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 10 Griffin's sleepover

Day 10

New day, new adventures.

I figured ambulances are not so amazing.
Back in my day, artists had talent. Now they play repetitive rhythms, way too loud for my eardrums. Ah... young people!...
Crappy ambulance.
Jennifer has no tact. Maybe it has to do with her lack of socialization I suspected yesterday. Anyway, when today I didn't sing with the ambulance, Jen was so extremely happy she kept on petting me. Keep your cuddles to yourself, thank you very much :(


I invited my friend Griffin to stay over at my place for a few days.
Playing tug-of-war between beds, notice how lazy we are so we are laying down

Griffin has many toys, which he keeps really tidy.
----Wait, let me rephrase that----
Griffin has many toys, which I like to destroy.
Griffin's toy

Griffin was so happy to be at our place. He told me I was lucky to live in the same room where Juicy Hotdog lives.
"Don't you even think about it!" hissed Stinky Rat, who had overheard the conversation.
"Now now, be good with little Kiwi" said Jen, watching over us.
"No!!! My name is Destructerminator!!!"
Now I am really confused as what to call her...

Stinky Kiwi Hotdogminator
We also went to the park and we met dogs from Jennifer's school. Griffin didn't like so much Tarzan, the ridgeback, so me neither.
Griffin, Tarzan and I
Jennifer likes Tarzan, however her opinion doesn't count because she is biased: she likes all dogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment