Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 19 My job is to babysit... or is it?


Babysitting is tiring!
I am still babysitting LittleMe. On top of having trouble making her ears stand, she also has bowel movement problems. So whenever she remotely thinks of the idea that maybe she needs to go potty, Jennifer ruuuuuns to catch her and throws her in the garden. I'm happy about it, because then I get to go 10 times a day outside!
Hard to tell which is the puppy and which is the more grown up ;)
Some evenings Jen goes out and leaves me home to watch over Kiwi. When she comes back she smells weird and talks funny. Then in the morning, she mutters something about never drinking beer again.

And then the next week she does it again...

Today she took me to the place she usually goes out, because she lost her gloves there and thought maybe I could find them. I told her I am not a sniffer dog, my job is not to find things. I am a fetch-dog, I bring back balls and sticks. Jen looked at me funny and said I was a future guide dog. Guide dog? Me? What a funny joke! If I am in charge of guiding someone, I will surely guide them to the tennis court where it is a ball paradise, mwahahaaaa!
2 balls!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mety! I'm your human's mom, or YHM for short. If you find your human a bit crazy at times, I know what you mean! But thanks for trying to teach her tricks. I think your best trick is playing with your friend around that coffee table without knocking over the bottles on it!

    ReplyDelete