Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 29 Wildlife: the bat and the wolf

Today, Molly found a bat. Lucky her, she managed to roll over it. Now she has the best perfume on! I am jealous.
We put him in a small box, until night comes
because it got a bit discombobulated
I wanted to stick my nose close to the bat, hopefully I'd get bitten and have superpowers like batman (I know I know, he doesn't technically have superpowers, whatever). Jen said the only super-power I'd get would be foam at the mouth and super-aggressiveness. I'm not picky, I'd have taken that power! :)
But Jen said I was vaccinated against it.
Humans!!! Why would you vaccine against super-powers?!



Also today, in the park we met Amalka, a baby wolfdog.



And then we had the older sister of that wolfdog over to our house

A wolfdog is a funny concept. You don't see catdogs, birddogs, or micedogs... Given the choice I'd be a batdog, I already have the right color for it. But leave it to Jen to crush my dreams, one vaccine at a time!



No comments:

Post a Comment