Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 11 Tesco

Weeeee there is free food all over the ground today!! It's like ice cream everywhere!!

Griffin and I in the garden
 Everyday, Jennifer takes her fur off and goes into a tube where she gets all wet. I don't know why she does it, but all I know is that the water there tastes a lot better than the water in my waterbowl.

Can I have some water please?



Then she puts lots of layers of fur back on. It must be quite a hassle. Every morning I just keep the same fur on. A lot of people compliment me on how I am dressed, so it means black must suit me well. I guess I'll keep it like that :)

Playing with Berry
We went to a big store with a lot of pretty, shiny, -some smelling good, some looking chewy- things. Jennifer didn't eat any of the free ice cream on the floor outside, so we had to buy her food. She really is spoiled!

The place is called Tesco. I figured it's called like that to remind me of all the things I can't do: Touch Eat Sniff Chew Overstress.

This I find relatively easy to do. But because it's always good to bug Jennifer a bit, so I got really hyper on the way out. I pulled and barked for her to hurry. I know she doesn't appreciate that, but it's fun for me anyway!


Look there is an Akce on toys!!

We came back by car. I had to be the copilote, to make sure everything is ok.
Welcome aboard Mety-airlines. We would like to remind you
that smoking is not allowed aboard this vehicule.
Then we went to the guide dog office, where Jen signed a paper concerning me without even reading it properly!

Uh-oh...

Then she laughed "mwahahhahaaa you are now mine!!! I will eat you!!! Grrrrrroaaah!!" and she chased me in the house.
Later tonight I looked at the paper. She doesn't speak czech, but I do. The paper doesn't even say I am hers, quite the opposite. Ooooof, Jennifer won't eat me after all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment