Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 22 Molly's birthday

Today is my Molly's birthday!
Jen got her a pig's ear. I told her I will take it to Molly for her. I took the gift alright, went to Molly's bedroom and came back without it.


Jen wasn't so easy to fool though, she saw through my trick, retrieved the pig's ear and made sure I gave it properly. Harumpf, I also want one!!!!


Today was quite rainy, but we went walking anyway. It's a good opportunity to go to the city without all the
hustle and bustle.


Jen, you have a rain coat... I don't
Training on a bridge the sit/stay, it was easy peasy
As we got home, Jen took care of taking out laundry (indeed I had done a good job yesterday of making all my stuff dirty).
But then I see that.... Noooooooo she deleted all my data!! She erased everything off my rope!

I had collected a large collection of smells from all dogs around, I had dragged it in the mud and in the snow, how could she do this to me?!

Grrr... the next chance I get I am deleting all her iPod music!

No comments:

Post a Comment