Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 16 More babysitting

We went to see Max again!!
I put my best fur on for today (black, to make me look thinner). I put black eyeliner around the eyes. For my tail, I made it black and fluffy. I wanted to put green pants, but I don't have any, so I decided to go with black.
I never know how to say hello to him, so I hugged him. I hope he doesn't just see me as a friend...
But then he said I smelled very good today. Thankfully today I am all black, so when I blushed it wasn't visible!

Griffin is gone, but from today LittleMe is staying with us for some days.
LittleMe is quite young, so I decided to teach her how to be a proper little german shepherd.


This is how you act cute for treats! 
List of things to teach her:
  • Bark if:
    -you hear something suspicious
    -you hear something not suspicious
    -it is too silent
  • Be cute:
    -make the biggest eyes possible
    -put yourself on the floor
    -that's it
  • When drinking: 
    -only half the water is good. The other half should be dropped on the floor
    -water tastes better if you drink it as fast as possible
    -shower water is the best, followed by melted snow
  • With toys:
Teaching LittleMe how to dissect
    -toys must be dissected to make a pathological statement (my mommy is a vet, she taught me)
    -if toy has squeaker, the squeaker must be dissected first (you don't want the toy to suffer, right?)
    -conclusion of autopsy: the toy likely died from being dissected in the first place


LittleMe also has a slight ear problem: I told her to put them up straight.
This is the best she could do:
Gnnnnn really trying to keep them up!!!
I told her like that it looks like Dobby, the house-elf in Harry Potter. Stef said Molly looks like Dobby.

So mistreated!! Jen said that ;)

We are also babysitting Bella, a little Westie:
Bella, totally invisible in this picture


Bella is white to be camouflaged in the snow.

To improve her camouflage she rolls in the leaves and the mud (and feces?).
Isn't it a genius idea?!

(of course Jen and Stef disagree, as usual parents...)


She is so invisible that I often mistakenly step on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment