Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 13 Little red spots

You want to know what the event of the day was??! What made Jen go crazy?! This little mini spot:

Granted, it HAS been following me all day for some reason: wherever I sit down, when I stand up *puff* it's there! Quite a peculiar stain if you ask me, but nothing to freak over about.

On a totally unrelated note, guys have been rather annoying lately.
It started rather nicely, they all want to play with me and follow me and kiss me... But then now they won't leave me alone. And they are showing off : "Hey Mety, look at me, I'm so strong! I'm so this! I'm so that!".. A couple of them fought over who was the strongest to impress me. Aahh boys :(



Griffin is still nice though. I asked him if he was gay.
Griffin

Female dogs and puppies are fine though. Speaking about that, we often meet this pack of females in the park. All three look like me:
Next week one of the "little me"s is staying at my place. Weeeee!!!


My tummy feels a bit weird. Maybe it's something I ate from under a bush in the park. I went to ask Jen what she thought it was. She got all grumpy and told me "Well deal with it, at least for you it's only twice a year and not once a month!!!"
Oooooh, so she also eats stuff in bushes!!! I don't have to hide it anymore! :)
Jen said we might have to play apport a lot more for 2-3 weeks
I'm quite happy with that!


1 comment: